URBAN CO URBN01 Sweepstakes Official Rules
THIS PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN TO UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING NEW YORK AND FLORIDA) AND CANADIAN RESIDENCES (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). VOID IN AK, HI, QUEBEC, District of Columbia AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AND IS GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAWS. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SEE BELOW FOR FULL PROMOTION DETAILS, PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE PROMOTION RULES (THE “PROMOTION RULES”)
This Sweepstakes is only open to the United States (excluding NY, FL, AK, HI and District of Columbia) and Canadian residences (excluding Quebec) and is governed by United States law and the laws of Colorado who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of URBAN CO (the "Sponsor"), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies and any sweepstakes officials if applicable. Moreover, any employees' immediate family (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. The giveaway is void in the states of AK,HI,NY,FL, the province of Quebec and where prohibited by law. For any contestant who has not reached the age of majority, parent or guardian consent is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. Where appropriate, the terms "contestant" and "winner" mean parent or guardian of that person.
2. Promotion Period
The Giveaway begins on March 12, 2021, at 12:01 AM Mountain Standard Time ("MST") and ends on July 12, 2021, at 11:59 PM MST (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's Computer is the official time-keeping device for the giveaway.
3. How To Enter & Methods Of Entry
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning.
The Following must be done for a no purchase entry:
Entrant Must enter as follows: on a plain 4” x 6” postcard (Envelope Entries Will not be accepted), legibly handprint in black ink your first name, last name, complete address, city, province or state, postal code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, phone, e-mail address (if available), and a sentence saying ‘ I WANT TO WIN THIS URBN01 GIVEAWAY BECAUSE…..” to:
Urban Co LLC
PO BOX 19221
Denver, CO 80219
Entries must be postmarked by 07/13/21 and received by 07/18/21. Each Postcard is considered one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. NO ENVELOPES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No, mechanically reproductions will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of URBAN CO LLC. and will not be returned. Sweepstakes entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected,
To receive 2X entries without purchase (10 entries per mail in) follow instructions listed above and handwrite the following words "2X ENTRIES" on the bottom middle section of the postcard. Mail in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a "2X Entry" period and be received within 5 days of the entries period deadline.
To receive 5X entries without purchase (10 entries per mail in) follow instructions listed above and handwrite the following words "5X ENTRIES" on the bottom middle section of the postcard. Mail in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a "5X Entry" period and be received within 5 days of the entries period deadline.
To receive 10X entries without purchase (10 entries per mail in) follow instructions listed above and handwrite the following words "10X ENTRIES" on the bottom middle section of the postcard. Mail in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a "10X Entry" period and be received within 5 days of the entries period deadline.
To receive 15X entries without purchase (15 entries per mail in) follow instructions listed above and handwrite the following words "15X ENTRIES" on the bottom middle section of the postcard. Mail in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a "15X Entry" period and be received within 5 days of the entries period deadline.
By entering, you agree to abide by the promotion rules and the decisions of URBAN CO, which decisions are final and binding on all contestants. For the no purchase necessary method, we have a Limit of one entry per person per day. If you attempt or are suspected of attempting to enter more than once per day or use robotic, automatic, programmed, or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, it shall be deemed as tampering and will void your entry.
2. Automatically via a purchase at (urbancosupply.com). You will automatically receive one (1) for every $1.00 USD spent on purchases at www.urbancosupply.com ( the website) during the promotion period. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59 PM (MST) on July 12,2021 for entries to be eligible into the giveaway. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of eligible purchase ( excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest USD.
Throughout the Giveaway period, the sponsor will announce on its social media pages or www.urbancosupply.com (the website) opportunities to earn extra entries. Such as ( "2X" Entries, "5X" Entries, "10X" Entries, "15X" Entries or "Bonus")
Additional entries will be conducted as follows
- 2X Entries Period : You will earn two (2) Entries for every $1.00 USD spent at www.urbancosupply.com
- 5X Entries Period: You will earn five (5) Entries for every $1.00 USD spent at www.urbancosupply.com
- 10X Entries Period: You will earn ten (10) entries for every $1.00 USD spent at www.urbancosupply.com
- 15X Entries Period: You will earn fifteen (15) entries for every $1.00 USD spent at www.urbancosupply.com
Bonus Entries period: During the giveaway, the sponsor will announce opportunities to earn bonus entries. During the bonus entries any post, purchase made can be shared by Entrant to receive 5 bonus entries, 10 bonus entries per post/page/purchase share.
3. Grand Price
A 2019 Ram Laramie Cummins valued at approximately $65,000 USD and $10,000 USD which will be awarded in the form of a check. The total approximate value of the grand prize is $75,000 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award.
4. Sweepstakes Parties Assume No Liability
The Sweepstakes Parties assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer or telephone data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent calls; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the promotion for any reason including mistaken addresses on mail or e-mail; technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s computer, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the promotion; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to administer this promotion; or (vii) prizes that are lost, damaged or misdirected during shipping.
5. Draw and Winner Selection
On the 18th of July 2021 in Denver, Colorado, (1) eligible entrant will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The draw will be conducted by LOCALSTAKES ("The Administrator"), a third party company whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, using any robotic, automatic programmed method that artificially increases the odds of winning or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by LOCALSTAKES. Urban Co LLC. is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this promotion.
6. Before being Declared a Winner
The selected entrant will be contacted by phone or email by the administrator and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Prize Acceptance Form, Release of Liability, and where enforced by law a Publicity Release, along with their valid drivers license within 72 Hours (including Weekends & Holidays) The selected entrant must reply within three (3) days of notification and submit required Documents. Failure to properly return documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification will result in disqualification without further notice and alternative will be selected. Selected entrant status is contingent upon eligibility verification. If Grand price winner is a US resident he/she will be required to file & return a W-9 tax form. If Grand price winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to file & return a WBN form. The selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. Sponsor will then email, and the selected entrant will be required to sign and return within three (3) days of notification a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release which:
(a) Confirms compliance with promotion rules;
(b) Releases the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the sweepstakes officials, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns from any liability in connection with the promotion, the entrant's participation therein and/or the awarding and use of misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and/or,
(c) Grants to the Sponsor the right to use the selected entrant's name, address, and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the promotion without further notice or compensation.
If a selected entrant:
(i) Cannot be contacted by private message within two (3) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable;
(ii) Fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question;
(iii) Declines the prize; and/or,
(iv) Fails to return the promotion documents within the specified time, then he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
7. The Prize and Logistics
There will be one (1) Prize available to be won, consisting of a 2019 RAM LARAMIE CUMMINS (approximate retail value of $65,000 USD ("Prize"). and a cash price of $10,000 USD ("Prize")
Note: The Prize does not include, and the Sponsor will not pay for, transportation to go pick-up the Prize, or delivering it to a particular location. The winner will have the responsibility to go pick-up and transport the Prize to its location. Moreover, it will be the responsibility of the winner to obtain any automobile or other insurance required to drive the Prize.
The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will occur except at the Sponsor's option. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or a component with one of equal or greater value.
8. Other General Rules
By entering the sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by these promotion Rules. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this sweepstakes are final and binding on all entrants without the right of appeal.
By accepting prize, Winner agrees to be videotaped, and photographed as part of a ceremony. Right to any video content produced from the ceremony belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media at the Sponsor's sole discretion without further notice/ approval or consideration to any third party or winner.
9. NOTICE: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this promoton in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this sweepstakes as contemplated by these Promotion Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
10. All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this promotion; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this promotion; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this sweepstakes in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
11. Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the sweepstakes, or any other methods not authorized by these promotion Rules, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning the Grand Prize (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged void.
12. Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and the sweepstakes officials will not be liable for any failure of the website during the promotion; for a technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the sweepstakes officials for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and the promotion judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the promotion.
13. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online Entry in this sweepstakes will be the promotion server machine(s).
15. Winner List: The name of the grand price winner will be announced after he/she has been verified eligible. The name of the grand price winner will be announced on www.urbancosupply.com or its social media pages on or about July 18, 2021.
Manufacturer of the prize vehicle is not a sponsor or participant in this promotion and no endorsement or association is implied.
Sponsor: URBAN CO. LLC, PO Box 19221 Denver, CO 80219
Administrator: LocalRank LLC DBA LocalStakes, 98 Wadsworth Blvd. Unit 1277010, Lakewood, CO. 80215.
Copyright 2021 LocalRank, LLC. All rights reserved these official rules can not be copied or modified without the written consent of LocalRank LLC DBA LocalStakes.